Look Strong Feel Strong
Tired feeling puny, not toned, and just looking to build a little muscle? Feeling overwhelmed with articles about the "Best Damn Exercise to Grow Bigger Biceps" and "How to Build Bigger Legs"?
Top 5 Tips to Building Muscle
- Eat more high quality foods like meat, veggies, nuts, seeds, moderate starch, and little sugar.
- Lift weights at high intensity 3-4x per week.
- Do conditioning workouts at high intensity 1-3x per week.
- Limit alcohol intake to 1-2 drinks per week.
- Sleep more than 7 hours per night.
When it's all said and done, if you are not eating for muscle gain and following a regular exercise program, you are missing out. Our 1-on-1 nutrition coaching program will create actionable steps to help you build muscle the right way and help you keep it.
Interested in building muscle?
There is a good way to build lean mass, and there is a better way to build lean mass. Which is why we meet with you and create a personalized coaching plan to ensure you are successful in building muscle, getting tone, and becoming unstoppable.
How does the program work?
You will get:
- A personalized assessment. Everyone begins with a personalized assessment. This is a 60 minute meeting with one of our nutrition coaches where we discuss your goals, limitations, and current nutritional educational level.
- Customized nutrition program. We develop a program for you that fits your lifestyle and current level of nutritional knowledge and commitment. Most clients who said that a previous nutrition program didn't work was because of it being too restrictive, boring, and hard to follow. We meet you at your level to ensure success
- Support from others like you – no one has to do it alone. Join our private members facebook group for support and recipes to get you through the tough times such as busy schedules, traveling, work/family obligations.
- Accountability. Knowledge without action is wasted time. That is why our accountability system will help you stay on track with your plan.
From the ground up, this program was designed to give busy clients nutrition coaching program effective enough to get results in as little as 2-3 hours of prep a week and support needed to make drastic, life-changing transformations.
Is this the right program for me?
Everyone that joins Panda Nutrition is motivated by different reasons, but many of our members join for one of the following reasons:
YOU WANT TO Get more tone
YOU’VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO FIND A Nutrition PROGRAM THAT WORKS FOR YOU
You are tired of all the noise that is out there in the web
YOU NEED HELP GETTING STARTED
Interested in how we help you? Don't listen to us. See some real results from our members!
What does it cost?
- Baseline Measurements (body weight, body fat %, circumferential, etc.)
- 60 minute nutrition assessment
- Goal setting
- Action steps
- Customized nutritional coaching plan
- Ongoing education
- Weekly accountability
$269 for the first month
- Ongoing nutritional coaching
- Progress measurements (body weight, body fat %, circumferential, etc.)
- Goal setting
- Action Steps
- Plan review
(Must complete phase 1 prior to moving onto phase 2)
We offer Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze Packages
Investment ranges between $30 to $269 per month depending on the level of accountability and ongoing coaching that works for you.
*We do ask for a minimum 3 month commitment to any of these programs. Nutrition coaching does take time. We are a program that involves behavior change and we will meet you at your level. Looking to make lasting changes to your nutrition, health and fitness? Panda Nutrition is for you!