Interested in improving your health and not sure where to start? There is so much information out there that talks about the "perfect diet" and how carbs are the enemy.
Top 5 Tips for Improving Your Health
- Eat meat, veggies, nuts, seeds, some starch and little sugar, but also enjoy the food you eat!
- Lift weights at a moderate intensity 2-3x per week.
- Do conditioning work 1-3x per week at moderate intensity.
- Limit alcohol to less than 4 drinks per week.
- Sleep more than 7 hours per night.
Optimal health and wellness is more than just food and exercise. It includes rest, stress management, sleep, relationships (personal and professional), mindset and more.
Feel like you need some help improving your health?
How does the program work?
You will get:
- A personalized assessment. Everyone begins with a personalized assessment. This is a 60 minute meeting with one of our nutrition coaches where we discuss your goals, limitations, and current nutritional educational level.
- Customized nutrition program. We develop a program for you that fits your lifestyle and current level of nutritional knowledge and commitment. Most clients who said that a previous nutrition program didn't work was because of it being too restrictive, boring, and hard to follow. We meet you at your level to ensure success
- Support from others like you – no one has to do it alone. Join our private members facebook group for support and recipes to get you through the tough times such as busy schedules, traveling, work/family obligations.
- Accountability. Knowledge without action is wasted time. That is why our accountability system will help you stay on track with your plan.
From the ground up, this program was designed to give busy clients nutrition coaching program effective enough to get results in as little as 2-3 hours of prep a week and support needed to make drastic, life-changing transformations.
Is this the right program for me?
Everyone that joins Panda Nutrition is motivated by different reasons, but many of our members join for one of the following reasons:
YOU WANT TO feel better
YOU’RE sick and tired of being sick and tired
YOU WANT TO BE MORE ACTIVE
YOU’RE BUSY AND DON’T HAVE A LOT OF TIME
YOU NEED TO GET HEALTHY
Interested in how we help you? Don't listen to us. See some real results from our members!
What does it cost?
- Baseline Measurements (body weight, body fat %, circumferential, etc.)
- 60 minute nutrition assessment
- Goal setting
- Action steps
- Customized nutritional coaching plan
- Ongoing education
- Weekly accountability
$269 for the first month
- Ongoing nutritional coaching
- Progress measurements (body weight, body fat %, circumferential, etc.)
- Goal setting
- Action Steps
- Plan review
(Must complete phase 1 prior to moving onto phase 2)
We offer Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze Packages.
Investment ranges between $30 to $269 per month depending on the level of accountability and ongoing coaching that works for you.
*We do ask for a minimum 3 month commitment to any of these programs. Nutrition coaching does take time. We are a program that involves behavior change and we will meet you at your level. Looking to make lasting changes to your nutrition, health and fitness? Panda Nutrition is for you!